Tamiya plastbyggesett av motorsykkelen Yamaha RZ250 i skala 1/12.
Lengde: 17,4 cm
Bredde: 7,3 cm
Høyde: 10 cm
Informasjon fra Tamiya:
The Yamaha RZ250 made its debut at the 1979 Tokyo Motor Show. It was powered by a 247cc 35hp 2-stroke water-cooled engine attached to the frame via two orthogonal mounts, which prevented engine vibrations from being transmitted to the frame. This allowed for a more comfortable ride and a more lightweight double cradle frame design. It also featured mono-cross rear suspension and spiral-like spoke design wheels. With its exciting road-legal racer styling and innovative mechanical features, the bike left a lasting impression and became one of the best-selling 250cc class bikes on the Japanese market. The Tamiya model faithfully captures the full-size bike in all its details in 1/12 scale.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Length:174mm, width: 73mm, height: 100mm.
• This highly accurate rendering of the RZ250 includes detailed depictions of the engine and radiator. It recreates the 1980 model year bike.
• Semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread patterns.
• Vinyl tubing is included to depict brake lines and various cables.
• High-quality Cartograf decals are included to depict 2 color schemes.
Anbefalte farger fra Tamiya:
X-10 Gun Metal
X-11 Chrome Silver
X-18 Semi Gloss Black
XF-1 Flat Black
XF-16 Flat Aluminum